Do you have difficulty getting color approval from your customers?
Do you want to produce better and consistent color?
What if you could become an SGIA Certified Digital Color Professional and provide repeatable consistent color for your customers?
SGIA Color Management Boot Camp is Coming to Phoenix!
In accordance with SGIA curriculum, for the first time we are offering the official Color Management Boot Camp in sunny Phoenix from Oct. 24-26.
This workshop takes place in Mutoh America’s training and demo facility. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master color management. Learn from the industry’s top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill.
How Do You Become a Certified Digital Color Professional?
1. Attend this SGIA Color Management Boot Camp.
2. Take the online test ($49, plus 25 percent discount for SGIA members).
3. Print the test image and submit it to SGIA – free until Jan. 1, 2018. After Jan. 1, 2018, cost will be $49, plus 25 percent discount for SGIA members.
About the Boot Camp
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA’s exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
- Jim Raffel – SGIA Digital Color Professional Instructor & Idealliance G7 Expert
- Ray Weiss – SGIA Digital Color Professional Instructor
- Shelby Sapusek – SGIA Digital Color Professional
“Being in the same room with color experts for communicating visual information was huge!” — Victor Alexander, Graphics Works Inc.
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Print verification
- Hands-on media profiling with SAi Flexi
Get Some Feedback on Your Shop’s Current Status:
Download the SGIA Control Image and bring your prints to the class with you.
Color Management Boot Camp Agenda (Opens a new tab on SGIA.org.)