In this one-hour online training workshop, Jim and Shelby of ColorCasters will review how we pivoted from color management consulting and training to producing Gaiter style face coverings in a 7 days.
On Tuesday, May 12, at noon EST, Jim will be live in the dye sublimation color management lab that has been temporarily turned into a production facility for custom printed Gaiter style face coverings that many people are using during the COVID19 pandemic.
We’ll discuss the following:
- The idea
- Sourcing the product
- Renovating and reorganizing the lab
- Working with Printer 1
- e-commerce considerations
- Promoting the product
- Setting up Printer 2
- Logistics, logistics, logistics
- Other headaches
- The result – 3 people staying employed
- …and all the knowledge we have gathered along the way
Bonuses for attendees:
1. Your registration includes your very own Color Chart Gaiter style face covering (make sure to provide you shipping address when checking out);
2. Access to a recording of the event, so if you can’t attend live you can watch later and if you want to watch again, you can anytime!