Less Ink = More Color
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in Mutoh USA’s state-of-the-art Corporate Offices (Phoenix area):
2602 S 47th Street
Phoenix, Arizona USA 85034
- Do you struggling with color control?
- Are you having difficulty getting approval from your customers?
- Do you want to produce better and more consistent color?
Then you need to attend SGIA’s Color Management Boot Camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
“The instructors all were very resourceful and willing to help with the questions I had.” — Tommy Naverette, Bluemedia
View Agenda: Color Management Boot Camp Agenda (Opens a new tab on SGIA.org)
Who Should Attend:
- Company Owners
- Pre-Press Team
- Production Managers
- Workflow Team
What You Will Learn:
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Print verification
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
- Hands on small-group RIP workstations, Barbieri and X-rite equipment
This workshop takes place in Mutoh USA’s training and demo facility located in Phoenix, AZ. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master Color Management. Learn from the industry’s top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited. All workshops are taught in English.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met 4 weeks prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop. Please don’t make your travel plans until class size is confirmed.